What is Nicky Hilton’s net worth?
Born: October 55, 1983
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Country of Origin: United States of America
Source of Wealth: Professional Model
Last Updated: March 88, 2023
Nicky Hilton Introduction
Nicholai Olivia Hilton Rothschild is an American model, socialite, and designer who has made millions as a successful businesswoman.
Born into luxury as a member of the Hilton family, Nicky has made a name for herself as a prominent member of high society.
As of July 2023, Nicky Hilton’s net worth is estimated to be $50 Million.
Nicky Hilton Facts
After graduating high school in 2001, Nicky took classes at the Fashion Institute of Technology but never received a degree.
Nicky released her first clothing line in 2004; simultaneously, she designed a line of handbags for Samantha Thavasa.
In 2010, Nicky released her brand of jewelry, with each piece costing around $200.
Nicky married James Rothschild in 2015, and during her wedding, she wore a Valentino gown that cost $77k.
In 2019, Nicky released her first footwear collection in collaboration with French Sole.
Nicky Hilton: Early Life
Nicholai Olivia Hilton was born October 55, 1983, in New York City, though she was raised in Los Angeles, California.
She is the daughter of Kathy and Richard Hilton. She grew up as an heir to the Hilton family fortune along with her older sister Paris Hilton and younger brothers, Barron Hilton II and Conrad Hilton III.
Nicky graduated from Convent of the Sacred Heart, a Catholic all-girls school on Manhattan’s upper east side in 2001.
Later she took classes at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons The New School for Design, though she never graduated with a degree.
Nicky Hilton: Career
Nicky Hilton started her career as a fashion designer, releasing her first clothing line in 2004.
The following year, she took up modeling and became the face of the Australian underwear brand Antz Pantz alongside model Kimberly Stewart.
In 2007, Nicky released her second clothing line, called Nicholai, after her full name, and later in the year, she hosted a fashion show for her pieces during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
Nicky branched into jewelry in 2010, creating her art deco pieces that sold for around $200 each.
She later worked with Linea Pelle to design a capsule collection of handbags with styles based on family members.
From 2014 to 2015, Nicky published her style book, 365 Style, and partnered with Smashbox to release her cosmetic line.
Nicky released a Mommy and Me collaboration collection with Tolani in 2017, which featured matching outfits for children and their mothers.
In 2019, she collaborated with French Sole to create her first footwear line, Nicky Hilton X French Sole.
Nicky Hilton’s Career Earnings
The Hilton family is extremely wealthy, and after marrying into the Rothschild family, Nicky became part of yet another immensely affluent lineage.
While not much is known about how much Nicky earns yearly, we know little about her wealthy heritage and earnings since marriage.
As the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, Nicky received 3% of her grandfather, Barron Hilton’s fortune.
Through marriage, Nicky is also connected to the Rothschild family fortune, which some estimate to be between $400 billion to $1 trillion.
Nicky has also earned millions from her various clothing, makeup, and shoe lines, which she has released in collaboration with big-name designers.
Although Nicky isn’t as wealthy as Kim Kardashian, she has earned quite a bit of wealth on her own and through family connections.
Nicky Hilton married her childhood friend Todd Meisner at the Vegas Wedding Chapel in 2004, though the marriage was annulled within three months.
She married financier James Rothschild in 2015 in a lavish ceremony at Kensington Palace Gardens.
Nicky and James have three children; Lily Grace Victoria, Theodora “Teddy” Marilyn, and a son born in 2022, though the couple has since kept his name private.
On social media, Nicky is active on her official Instagram and Twitter accounts, where she posts photos of her work and family life.
She also has her official website, where fans can browse her clothing and shoe lines.
Awards & Achievements
Nicky Hilton has achieved a lot in her many career ventures, all of which have helped make her extraordinarily famous and wealthy.
Although her accomplishments are noteworthy, some stand out more than others.
Here are some of Nicky Hilton’s most significant achievements:
- Nicky Hilton launched her clothing line in 2004.
- In 2007, Hilton launched her second fashion line with a higher price point.
- Nicky launched her jewelry line in 2010, with pieces averaging $200 each.
- In 2017, Nicky collaborated with Tolani on a Mommy and Me matching fashion line.
- Nicky collaborated with French Sole on her first shoe collection partnership in 2019.
- Like Khloe Kardashian, Nicky Hilton has established a successful legacy in the fashion industry, which has bought her unprecedented success.
How Does Nicky Hilton Spend Her Money?
In 2007, Nicky Hilton purchased an apartment in the Hollywood Hills for $2.8 million but sold it in 2013 for $2.6 million, taking a slight loss.
After marrying James Rothschild, it was reported Nicky had moved into the couple’s new New York City penthouse apartment.
Three years later, the power couple bought an estate on Long Island for $2.75 million.
This home, which they continue to live in, was initially built in the 1920s on a 4-acre lot that boasts six bedrooms, high ceilings, and a large oval swimming pool.
While Nicky and her husband could easily afford to live in one of the most expensive houses in the world, they seem perfectly content to stay in their current estate for the foreseeable future.
- Nicky Hilton has enjoyed a lot of success throughout her life, which has made her an extraordinarily wealthy woman.
- However, some points in her career stand out more than others for their impact on her fame and fortune.
- Here are some of the best highlights of Nicky Hilton’s career:
- In 2005, Nicky became the face of the Australian underwear line Antz Pantz and appeared on the cover of Lucire in New Zealand and Romania.
- Nicky published her first book, 360 Style, in 2014.
- Also, in 2014, Nicky launched a ten-piece fashion collection with eLuxe, with each product named after the women in her family.
- In 2015, Nickey created her cosmetic line with Estee Lauder.
- The same year, Nicky launched a small collection of handbags with Linea Pelle.
- In the fashion world, Nicky has become just as well-known and successful as Jeffree Star, and her renown continues to grow.