Jelena Jankovic is a previous Serbian expert tennis player known for arriving at the world tennis player rankings central situation.
She contended in many significant competitions, including the Australian Open, Wimbledon, and the WTA Visit.
As of May 2023, Jelena Jankovic’s total assets are assessed to be $15 Million.
Jelena Jankovic Realities
Jelena Jankovic was acquainted with tennis right off the bat throughout everyday life and was at first trained by her sibling Marko.
Her most memorable significant triumph came while she was all the while playing as a lesser at the 2001 Australian Open.
She has supported a few donning brands, including Anta, Reebok, and Ruler Sports.
In 2008, Jankovic showed up in the narrative Jelenin Svet alongside individual tennis players Justine Henin, Ana Ivanovic, and Elena Dementieva.
Jankovic has utilized different rackets throughout the long term, playing with the Ruler O3 Red L.S. starting around 2014.
Jelena Jankovic was conceived on February 28, 1985, in Belgrade, S.R. Serbia, where she was raised by her business analyst guardians, Veselin and Snežana.
An understudy at Megatrend College in Belgrade, she liked wise concern and treated on financial matters; however, she required her schooling to briefly wait to start her vocation as an expert tennis player.
Acquainted with the game by her senior sibling, wellness mentor Marko Jankovic, she prepared at the Tennis Foundation of Scratch Bollettieri and won the 2001 Australian Open as a lesser.
Jelena Jankovic started her expert tennis player profession in the mid-2000s, entering the main 100 player rankings in 2003 after winning her most memorable come out on top with the ITF Championship in Dubai.
She lost her most memorable grass court last to Maria Sharapova in 2004 yet kept working throughout the following couple of long stretches of her profession.
She arrived at the finals of a few notable titles, overcoming Serena Williams in the elimination rounds of the JPMorgan Pursue Open in Los Angeles in 2006.
By 2007, she was the world’s number three best player, ascending to the best position in 2008 after her finals appearance at the U.S. Open.
Playing blended copies with Jamie Murray, she brought home the Wimbledon blended pairs championship 2007.
Jankovic kept performing great through 2011, when she started to battle with structure and was made an out of move because of wounds.
She arrived at the elimination rounds of the Dubai Obligation Free Open in 2012 but was beaten by Agnieszka Radwanska in a nearby match.
Jelena Jankovic’s Profession Profit
Jelena Jankovic’s particular vocation as an expert tennis player has brought back home reliably high award cash over numerous long stretches of play.
At the level of her acclaim and achievement, she acquired $1-3 million yearly, with extra pay from her image underwriting bargains.
Here is an expected outline of Jelena Jankovic’s professional profit:
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2008 – $3.5 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2009 – $2.4 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2010 – $2.1 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2011 – $1 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2012 – $649,000
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2013 – $2 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2014 – $1.5 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2015 – $1.3 million
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2016 – $548,000
- Jelena Jankovic’s Compensation In 2022 – $500,000
Jelena Jankovic’s Total Assets Every Year
While Jankovic’s total assets haven’t exactly paired with that of the most extravagant tennis players on the planet, she’s partaken in developing her fortunes throughout the long term.
With many dollars coming in yearly, her vocational top saw her total assets increment fundamentally, dialing back as she dropped through the world tennis rankings.
Since she no longer plays expertly, her abundance’s development has eased back later, even though she keeps advancing athletic apparel brands.
Jelena Jankovic brought forth her girl in 2021, and her Serbian fans refer to her as a cousin of the renowned Serbian vocalist Dijana Jankovic.
She has worked with UNICEF as Serbia’s Public Diplomat, assisting with advancing youngsters’ freedoms and gathering assets for the association.
Jankovic’s authoritative Instagram account keeps her fans refreshed on her impending occasions and other tennis-related news.
Grants and Accomplishments
With total assets comparable to notable player Steffi Graf, Jelena Jankovic has gained notoriety for her presentation as an expert tennis player.
While she has just a few titles in her possession, her commitment to tennis has procured her many fans all over the planet.
Here are a few essential accomplishments from Jelena Jankovic’s vocation:
- 2001: Playing as a lesser, she wins the Australian Open at 17 years old.
- 2004: Jankovic wins her most memorable WTA championship in Budapest, overcoming Martina Sucha.
- 2007: She comes out on top for the second championship of her profession in New Zealand at the ASB Exemplary.
- 2007: Jankovic brings home the Wimbledon blended pairs championship alongside her accomplice Jamie Murray.
- 2008: She is the world’s leading player for 17 sequential weeks.
- Jankovic’s commitment to don and other humanitarian exercises has gotten her a spot in the tennis history books.
- Her continuous contribution to tennis as a powerhouse and brand minister implies we can anticipate more distinctions later.
How Does Jelena Jankovic Spend Her Cash?
Jelena Jankovic has utilized her compensation to put resources into land, claiming a fantastic chateau in San Diego with its pool, exercise center, and steam room.
In 2019, she put the Rancho St Nick Fe manor available for $13.5 million, with the gem crystal fixtures remembered for the asking cost.
She has likewise put cash into fostering her line of gems highlighting probably the most costly valuable metals on the planet, including a precious stone-encrusted neckband.
While Jelena Jankovic neglected to overwhelm tennis with similar confirmation as some of her opponents, she partook in a reliable vocation with many features.
She’s played against a portion of the world’s best players and helped her own triumphant titles in the singles and pairs classifications.
Here are probably the best features of Jelena Jankovic’s vocation:
- 1993: As a small kid, Jelena Jankovic starts to learn tennis at the “Red Star” Social Club in Belgrade.
- 2001: She starts her vocation as an expert tennis player on the WTA Visit.
- 2003: Jankovic enters the leading 100 players without precedent for her profession.
- 2013: She arrives at the quarterfinal at Internazionali BNL d’Italia, accomplishing the significant bring of the French Open sometime after that.
- 2008: Jankovic turns into the leading player in history to be positioned number one without coming out on top for a Huge home run championship.
- This short rundown of instances of her many features mirrors her standing as a strong entertainer throughout her vocation.
- Given her heritage, we can anticipate that she should track down her position in the tennis corridor of distinction sooner or later.